Hello, guys today we are going to talk about the top 7 best credit cards in India that you can try in 2022, I have mentioned the top 7 credit cards given below.
1. HDFC BankHDFC bank offers credit cards to its customers at competitive interest rates. You can apply for these credit cards online and get them delivered to your doorstep. HDFC bank provides various credit card plans to suit different customer requirements. You can choose any plan according to your requirement. The minimum age to open an account with HDFC bank is 18 years.
2. ICICI BankICICI bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India. It was founded in 1985 and today it is present in almost all major cities of India. ICICI bank offers various credit card plans to its customers. You can apply for their credit cards online and deliver them to your doorstep. You don’t need to visit any branch to apply for their credit cards. The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years.
3. Axis BankAxis bank is a private sector bank in India. It was established in 1994 and today it operates in almost all major Indian cities. Their credit card plans are quite flexible. You can choose any credit card plan according to your requirement and budget. The minimum age to obtain an Axis credit card is 21 years and the maximum age is 60 years.
4. Kotak Mahindra BankKotak Mahindra Bank is a leading private sector bank in India that offers various financial products ranging from personal loans to home loans. You can apply for Kotak Mahindra bank credit cards online and get the best deals. The minimum age to get an account with Kotak Mahindra is 21 years and the annual income should be more than 2 lakhs per annum.
5. SBI CardSbi card is a prepaid cashless revolving credit card issued by the State Bank of India. You can use this SBI card to make purchases in physical stores and online. You can also withdraw cash from ATMs free of charge.
6. Standard CharteredStandard Chartered is one of the oldest and largest banking groups in the UK. In India, they have opened many branches, especially in Mumbai where people can apply for standard chartered credit cards easily. The minimum age to receive a standard chartered credit card is 19 years old.
7. IndusInd BankThe IndusInd bank is a public limited company that offers various financial services like savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposit accounts, car loans, and personal loans among others. You can apply for IndusInd bank credit cards online and get your credit cards within a few days. The minimum age to issue an account with IndusInd bank is 21 years.
I already have mentioned the top 7 credit cards that you can use in 2022, hope this will help you choose the best credit card for yourself.